Adios 2012... Goodbye.. Farewell..! Year In Review...

The year couldn't have started any better! Spent NewYears in Cabo San Lucas. What a beautiful Place!!!
It was a crazy early spring... the Magnolia bloomed in march poor tree had a confusing spring with 27degree temps in March!

Early May and we started our regular trips to the lake....

Took my Grandbaby for her first picnic in early June... was a perfect day....

My Son-in-laws Mom and sister came to visit mid June from Jamaica for his graduation and to meet Granddaughter!

We spent many evenings on the front porch.. Uker is the game.
Our favorite hangout is the Oakville harbor watching the boats come and go....

Niagara wine trips with friends.. Found many amazing wines through these tastings!
September is my lil G-Baby's first birthday!! How fun!
The saddest moment in my life this October was to loose my best friend, my pal.. my Boo... I will never get over missing him ... :(

Trick or Treating with my G-baby! So Much fun!
Christmas shopping in Toronto's Distillery district... will be a quiet Christmas this year....
Tia' s Christening in Jamaica... Miss my daughter Son-in-law and grandbaby...
Our Charlie Brown Christmas... So Quiet without my Boo (Rocket) and daughter and her family celebrating in Jamaica..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos, your grandaughter is beautiful. I'm so sorry about Boo, what a handsome chap he was. You will always miss him, but I hope your memories of the good times you spent with him will make you smile.
Best wishes for 2013.

paisleysummer said...

What lovely reminders, except for your lovely dog. That must have been awful.
Have a wonderful 2013
Penny x

solamar7 said...

Thank you for the warm thoughts.. Looking forward to a Happy Healthy Prosperous 2013! All the best to you Kirsten and Penny <3 K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...