Super Sea~glass... or is it Lake~glass?~~~~

Beautiful day to scavenge the shores of Lake Ontario for glass~~
Amazing sun~bleached stump.. I may come back and get it for my deck**
The biggest piece of Sea~glass Ever**
Nice little collection**
It has amazing qualities.. So pretty...
 
Sooo funny my daughter found hers first and ran to me saying looooooook***
I wanted one too and said please be another one and there it was.. one for me too**
we looked for more.. that was it.. one for her and one for me.
What a great day combing the shore with my daughter..
It's these special times one never forgets*

8 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

This is a wonderful beacon of light....so lovely. Blessings, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Cottage and Broome said...

I found you on the blog hop. I love to hunt for what we call "beach glass" that way it covers both lake and sea. But I do my hunting on Lake Michigan. I'm following hope you will stop by, Laura - Cottage and Broome

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Following from the hop. Would love for you to come visit. I am so excited to see your beautiful art!!!

Michelle said...

I never heard of these. They are lovely.I am now following you on Linky Follower. I would love it if you followed me back.I always enjoy meeting new Bloggers.

Allison Downes said...

new Linky Follower! hope you follow back and come check out my great giveaways going on!

http://giveawayhog.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

So pretty..Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

Thanks!!

Pieced Pastimes said...

Found you via the Linky hop and have become your newest follower. Looking forward to reading your future posts. Hope you have time to visit and perhaps follow me back.

momto8 said...

wow..that is beautiful! what a fun day you must have had!
I am your newest linky follower..pls follow back if you can.
happy hunting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...