Halloween is around the bend... What scares you??

As Halloween creeps closer I do enjoy watching creepy, scary movies...

I think my all time creep-out is still The Exorcist
especially the scene that was cut out.. the spiderwalk scene
YAK.....
Talk about scary!!!

The creepiest guy to me is Nosferatu..
GULP..
This guy is C~R~E~E~P~Y
I like the OLD VERSION

As for what gets my heart jumping out of my skin...
I discovered the scariest feeling in the world to me is not a creepy 
monster.. 
it is a Via Train!!
I was standing at the GO waiting to catch the train by myself 
for the first time...
Unannounced to me the Via train rushes through the station..
SOOOOO CLOSE>>>SOOOO FAST>>>
I grabbed the fence behind me...
YIKES...
This isn't the train..but the sensation is the same...

Oh and who can forget BUGS...
Now if they made an Exorcist movie with Nosforatu on a train platform with bugs all over it...
I'm done.....

3 comments:

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

C'mon Karen... a train? I mean really (Just Kidding girl!! ) The way you described it... it did sound scary! LOL! I like suspenseful movies ... like "What Lies Beneath"... I always have to cover my head with movies like that!!

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

Love the skulls and Frida ornaments. I am going to watch "the Others" for my Halloween scare fix. I have a low fright threshhold. I Never could watch "the exorcist". The voice alone makes me crawl under a chair.

solamar7 said...

Thanks for the Movie recommendations!
and YES the train is really scary! Ha Ha... Happy Halloween! Stay above the covers and on the chair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...