Is it Time to Get a REAL JOB? Feeling defeated and down trodden...

I started the day in a jolly mood..
Took my boy my love to
the groomer
to get his spring cut.

Across the way was a big box store..
I rarely go browsing and maybe
I am sorry I did ... cause now I am in a funk..
I walk down the "Art" isle and
see huge
canvas's with mass produced art..
so sad..
Prices I could never touch..
tryptick, dipticks, small scale, large scale..

every subject imaginable...

How does a Self representing Artist
even have a chance?



People... Keep your Living Artists working...
Buy Original Art!!
There are so many beautiful artists

out there creating affordable, original,

inspirational, outstanding art!!!
Just look at my sidebar ➜

Mothers day is coming..
don't go mass produced...

Buy Art from the heart!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

2 comments:

sealaura said...

love your work, don't be too sad, there are many of us out there who appreciate artists. Your work is very fun and original.

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

I hear you. I think we should start a "support your local artist movement" similar to the 100 mile diet. Why buy a copy of the Mona Lisa when you could have an original by someone who lives in your region?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...