They Say Everything Happens for a Reason!!!!


Yes ..I knew something good had to come out of me getting up at 7a.m
on a Satuday morning to drive my teenage daughter to work!!
And there it was.. on my way home on a
lonely stretch of road driving through the
greenspaces from Ottawa to Orleans.......


I was tuned into one of my favorite Ottawa radio stations CKCU-FM
a campus based community radio station. Roots/World/Country was
programed for that time in the morning and WOW...
This tune came on and I was enthralled! If you love Bob Marley and Jazz
this is the perfect Mix.. I promplty drove home and called the station
to see who was playing.. luckily I got an answer..
I needed to know right there and then..
He told me it was a famous Jamaican pianist named
Monty Alexander.. the album "Concrete Jungle"

You have got to check him out! My "Concrete Jungle" disk is on it's way!



Have a little listen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A documentation of the legendary Bob Marley by Martin Scorsese, sounds great to me, I can't wait to see this... Bob Marley was a great inspiration to many artist all over the world... His performance in Zimbabwe is still the greatest of all times... Check out the song "Tear-ra" by Ian Mantis Hillman one of Zimbabwes top artists inspired by Bob Marley.... for more details check http://www.lovetakecontrol.com or http://www.myspace.com/ianmantishillman

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...