2014 - Fresh Start - REBOOT TIME * CUBA * INSPIRATION * MUSEUMS * BEACH * SPANISH * MALECON * HAVANA * FRIENDS


This New Year Brings a lot of excitement for me.....
I didn't wait until the New Year to start my Fitness/Weight loss journey and am happy to say I am down 8lbs.. have definitely transferred a few pounds to muscle along the way!
We invested in a good treadmill and
I am loving my Nike Fuel Band SE!
I have also discovered the love of making nutritious delicious smoothies.
I have found and love the recipes that FullyRawKristina shares on her YouTube channel..
Smiling and so naturally beautiful, contagious with her happiness....

I am off to Varadero Cuba in a week and am so excited to re-connect with old friends.
It has probably been over 20 years that I have gone anywhere for a two week stretch!
My dear girlfriend and her parents (like my own) are meeting me there for two weeks of Reboot * Unwind * Inspiration * Relaxation * Reconnection
My Girlfriend lived in Cuba for Ten years and I have been 
there many times in the mid 80's to early 90's to see her.
So I will be seeing old Cuban friends as well.
Love Havana, the Malecon

I plan on coming back Rejuvenated and Inspired to create some new art
for this is a whole New Year and I plan on having the best year EVER!!

Cheers and Thanks to All those who 
have purchased my Art and Chalkboards in the past! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...