Totem Raven * Large Acrylic Original Painting









I have always loved the Totem Raven ACEO card I made years ago for a client..
I sold a series of 4 cards with their totem meaning on the back.
See HERE for the whole series available in prints.
Other Totem series I have are the Grizzly and the Crow .
I was inspired to paint a Large 30" x 30" x 3/4 Gallery wrapped Canvas.
Beautiful and Big .. for anyone who loves the West Coast and the inspiration of Animal Totems.
Any of my ACEO 's are available to be painted in a large format!
Just CONTACT me!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Your canvas is great, I love the colors and the Northwestern native American richness. You really captured it well :)
My hubby and I are celebrating our 37th wedding anniversary this week and we are having a $25 give-a-way, please come over and get your name in the drawing :)
Have a marvelous week,
Your blogging sister, Connie

martinealison said...

Une très jolie peinture...
Gros bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...