Feeling Sketchy and a New Painting..

Time to replenish my ARTIFACT PLAQUES
I was feeling a little creative and I always love working on these 6 x 8inch plaques.
So seeing that it is a New Year, I decided to come up with some NEW
designs and will post them in my ETSY SHOP when they are all done.




Sketches waiting to come to life...... :)

Message in A Bottle












Battling the winter blues I had a need to paint a beachy feel painting.
We are off to Fort Myers in February and I was thinking how cool
it would be to find a message in a bottle.
This is a 18 x 24 Acrylic painting.
I wanted to have a juxtaposition of the silky water and a pebbly beach..
I love how it looks when the sun shines on it.. it picks up all the pebbly texture!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...