I wanna Get Corked!!!! Loving Natural Beautiful Environmentally Friendy Cork!!!

Amazing Items!! Check out Tree Hugger!!

I LOVE this DIY cork lamp!! What a nice touch!

Getting creative with cork!! Wow great ideas!!

DID YOU KNOW??
Cork is actually harvested!! So Cool!!

I found a great local store for all kinds of cork items!
I am so excited to now offer cork boards and 
combination cork chalkboards for you!
I love this incredible material and you will be seeing
more of it used in my works in the future!!

sabumaru's flicker
What a Beautiful Tree!!!

1 comment:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Great post!
Especially love the photo of the hands and tree where the cork texture is so visible and gorgeous!!

So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...