PAY IT FORWARD -- Soul Sister Style--- LINDY GRUGER HANSON


I went to get the mail this dreary morning
to see a packet I was very anxiously awaiting...
Now being an artist that sells a lot of my work on-line..
it is easy to get caught up in the Me-Me of it all...
Twittering Me-Me..
Blogging Me-Me...

I want to take this time to PAY IT FORWARD 
Soul Sister Style
Your Sweet Moonbeam....
...your one of my kind....

LINDY YOUR ART IS ~~B*E*A*U*T*F*U*L
I am so inspired by the wonderful color and shapes..

Lindy has started a movement...
DREAM BIG
See Lindy's BLOG for more..


It is impossible not to enjoy Lindy's art!
She is passionate about life..love and art!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

Very colorful... love it... she does beautiful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...