Bas Relief *See Art***Feel Art* Fun Dimensional Carved Textured Artworks

***SEE ART***FEEL ART***







Question:

Karen, What makes one of your Art Plaques or Paintings different?

Answer:
My Art Plaque's and Paintings are More than a painting!
Each one starts by being carved in a special plaster that I concoct..
I then paint with glorious color to complete the art piece..
Each piece has ridges and valleys the paint settles in
leaving a beautiful piece
you want to See and Touch!!

Question:
How long have you been creating these pieces?

Answer:
I have been a faux-finish artist since 1993..
So I have always dabbled with plaster and textures..
I love to create as well as paint ..
so I married the two in around 2002 when I moved out east.

Question:
Do you do different themes and sizes of this art?

Answer:
Yes, I can create any type of theme.. travel, food, fantasy, landscape, portrait..
just about anything.. it all looks fab... About any size too..

Question:
Can I commission a favorite photo to be one of your Art Plaques or Paintings?

Answer:
By all means!! If you like my whimsical style..
I can create a wonderful bas relief carved piece of art for you!!
Just contact me!!

Question:
What is the difference between an Art Plaque and a Painting?


Answer:
I create my Art Plaques on a special foam-board that make
them look chunky and light weight.
If you rather a painting on canvas to frame..
I can do that too!!

1 comment:

Mold Damage Carroll, MD said...

Beautiful art!

<3 Lindsay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...