MmmmMMmm... I love Coffee~~~~~<3..and Espresso!!!

Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze.
It maketh me to wake in green pastures:
It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses.
It restoreth my buzz:
It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness
for its name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of addiction,
I will fear no Equal™:
For thou art with me;
thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me.
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of The Starbucks:
Thou anointest my day with pep;
my mug runneth over.
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life:
And I will dwell in the House of Mochas forever.
~Author Unknown

3 comments:

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

I LOVE these!! Love the colors and texture!! Very nice!!

Audra said...

Wow! I really la'love your artwork and style. It's amazing!

sandy said...

Wow these are wonderful! There is something about coffee cup art I love. In fact I just bought a print of a nice painting at Big Lots of all places. I bought it so I can use it to practice from. I keep trying to find styles of art that I can be comfortable with because I'm all over the place, ha. I love your style and many others like this I've seen on the net.

Anyway, I love seeing what you create with each new post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...